1. Welcome to the Orlando United Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

Halloween Horror Nights 27 Speculation

Discussion in 'General Horror Nights Discussion' started by Alexshow, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Speed

Speed Member

Saw Get Out today and man, there is so much to work with if they ever were to make a house for it.

2. JTslash

JTslash Newcomer

Get Out, although awesome movie, has no way of being a house. The racial elements alone would be too much and to be a critic for a moment, it's more of a suspense/thriller than it is horror. Probably one of the best movies I've seen in theater tho in a long time. Can't believe Peele pulled that one off

maroonmol, RevFreako and Speed like this.
  3. graspthesun

graspthesun V.I.P.

After going back and forth for a while, booked my airfare today. I'm officially coming in Sept 28-Oct 2.

4. Returning-The-Reaction

Returning-The-Reaction Newcomer

I, too, have been hedging as to whether or not I should overlook this year's event, but it looks like I'll probably end up attending for my 14th year. I'm hopeful that my favorite icon, the Caretaker, shows up in some form this year.

5. Jessabelle

Jessabelle Newcomer

So last year I heard from someone that we were going to get the Jabowackeez (I'm sure I didn't spell that right) for 2017, but with how awesome the AOV show was and how well they were received, I can't imagine why we wouldn't have them again.

6. JoeCamel

JoeCamel Veteran Member

I would not be surprised

7. JTslash

JTslash Newcomer

The month of April gave us two announcements last year with TCM and Exorcist. Can't wait to see what the next couple of weeks bring us for this year!

8. Jonea32

Jonea32 Newcomer

Hopefully some multi day ticket prices!! :)

graspthesun and n i c k like this.