1. Welcome to the Orlando United Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

Episode 58: The Horror Nights 26 Review

Discussion in 'Orlando United Radio' started by BriMan, Sep 22, 2016.

1. BriMan

BriMan Staff Member Administrator

So Halloween Horror Nights 26 is upon us and we decided to talk, and talk, and talk a little more about this year's event with our yearly HHN Review extravaganza. We discuss our thoughts on the houses, scare zones, shows, and answer your Horror Nights questions. The show is a little long this time around, so prepare to be in it for the long haul! If you're just interested in just our review or questions, we listed the times below so you can choose your listening schedule.

Review - 3:21
    Questions - 1:45:14
    Outro - 2:38:13

Orlando United Radio - Episode 58: The Horror Nights 26 Review « Orlando United

Shucker, ThemeParks4Life and Frogki like this.
  2. sjago13

sjago13 V.I.P.

Solid review. Isn't the Terra Queen supposed to come every 15 years? And if so do you think they would do that for 30 or abandon it because no one cares anymore?

BriMan likes this.
  3. RogueAntilles

RogueAntilles Member

Good podcast & review. I was surprised none of you gave a house a 5. I know it's early in the event and things change. Some of the houses you didn't give a lot of negative comments but gave it a 4 out of 5.

Trick r Trick has been at the event in some form. The Skoolhouse in 18 was an extention of Skoolhouse from 15. There's no denying the scareactors in the 18 zone were very inspired by Trick r Treat. All of the students coming off the bus and the first time we got pumpkins in trees, another Trick r Treat scene.

A house for Trick r Treat would absolutely work and after Krampus I hope we see it next year.

I'm surprised Survive of Die was so low on your lists. It has to be one of the best post apocalyptic scarezones. Acid Assault was way tame compared this one. Plus the projection mapping is much better and the factions is a cool touch.

I feel bad Drew missed Crocalion. Hopefully he gets to see him before the events over.

Don't agree about there not being stand out house this this. They are mostly solid but I think it's safe to say Tomb is the hit. Not just on the boards but around the park (bartenders, staff etc...)

Good coverage and insight this year guys.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2016
    BriMan likes this.
  4. DanB89

DanB89 Member

This was a great listen. I laughed when you called out the "too shy to say hi" folks at the end, because I'm pretty sure I was right behind you guys in line for Walking Dead on the second night, but I was too shy to actually say hello like a normal person. Oops...

hatetofly likes this.
  5. hatetofly

hatetofly Staff Member

Always say hello!!!

DanB89 likes this.