1. Welcome to the Orlando United Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

Episode 55: Tuxedo Shirt

Discussion in 'Orlando United Radio' started by BriMan, Jun 29, 2016.

1. BriMan

BriMan Staff Member Administrator

We are back to discuss all the latest stuffs and happenings going on in the Orlando theme park scene. We share our thoughts on Cobra's Curse, Volcano Bay's attractions and our plans for it, and share our reviews on Frozen Ever After. As always, we answer your questions, which includes our thoughts on the water being removed from freestyle machines, and if a permanent Walking Dead attraction can come to Orlando.

Orlando United Radio - Episode 55: Tuxedo Shirt « Orlando United

scott_walker likes this.
  2. MrRoamer

MrRoamer V.I.P.

Another great show guys. One thing your audio went kind of wonky at when you thought you lost Drew but it actually sounded like Brian and Andy got into a dead zone or something.

Some of the stuff you brought up about Volcano Bay sounds pretty awesome especially the seeing the slides through the lazy river. That would be totes rad. I don't know why but I expected that the concierge service meant that there were areas in the pools where they would bring you drinks which sounds like it would be the best thing ever.

Per the water conversation, I think I've said enough in the other post to know which side I am on, but thank you guys for discussing it in depth on the show. I think everyone had some good points, but it was really nice that Andy and Drew brought up several of the same thoughts I have had. I started thinking I was becoming a whiny, entitled, hipster or something for a minute.

3. scott_walker

scott_walker Veteran Member

I've not even finished the last one yet, I've been rationing them out but I can get use to this rate of episodes.

4. Zero_Decade

Zero_Decade Newcomer

Another entertaining episode, guys; guess you could call this my long time listener, first time caller post.

Concerning The Walking Dead coming permanently to USF; I saw this article about a dark-ride shooter attraction that a company was developing based on the property and was shopping it out during IAAPA last year... could we see MiB getting a facelift? As sick as people are of TWD as a haunt; a shooting ride at least has the competition factor built-in. The article I saw said that Comcast/Universal hadn't shown interest in it as of 2015, but that seems as logical a ride type and place to put it as Horror Make-Up would be, unless they want to make Shrek a permanent walk-through, seeing as it's already half-way there during HHN. This may have already been discussed somewhere and I missed it completely, but it's the first thing that comes to my mind whenever TWD pops up in blue-sky ride topics. Whatever it is, I just hope it has something that'll keep people interested in it; there doesn't need to be another attraction that doesn't eat people like it should (i.e. Shrek).

BriMan likes this.
  5. BriMan

BriMan Staff Member Administrator

Thanks for joining the convo!

While a WD shooting attraction could be fun, MIB is such a large plot that they'll save it for a bigger IP's as the replacement.

Schmosby likes this.
  6. ChrisFL

ChrisFL Member

It was mentioned I think that T2:3D got upgraded projectors? It doesn't seem like it from the complaints it's been getting, or they're just out of synch.

Is it confirmed they were upgraded?

Anyway, regarding a Walking Dead shooting attraction....I'm not sure if it's a good idea for a theme park to introduce a shooting ride for human-like figures these days, even if they are zombies.

7. amityboattours

amityboattours V.I.P.

Keep all these new episodes coming guys, they're much appreciated! :) I drive around in my job all day, so love having these to entertain me.

8. hatetofly

hatetofly Staff Member

I need to get a new mic!!

BriMan likes this.
  9. LiamRowbotham

LiamRowbotham Newcomer

Sweeeeet, I love listening to these on my way to/from work. Thanks as ever guys!

hatetofly and BriMan like this.
  10. lilchippewa

lilchippewa Newcomer

Good pod as always, fellas. Also, good criticism on some of Universal's hiccups this year, the criticisms have been deserved and shouldn't be overlooked as "Uni is still cheaper than the Mouse". This kind of conversation only further solidifies Universal as a major market force and should be welcomed and those who bring up these criticisms shouldn't be looked down upon for bringing the hiccups to light.

hatetofly and BriMan like this.