1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

New Profile Posts

1. amityboattours
    amityboattours
    has coffee and damn fine Cherry Pie on standby.
  2. Chris Moyer
    Chris Moyer universal_fanatic
    Hey! I love your profile! I was wondering do you have a video of Revenge Of The Mummy with the lights on in Orlando? I saw one on MySpace but it might of been a different one and the video wasn't loading. I was wondering if you have the link to the video for it. Thanks! -Chris :)
    1. universal_fanatic
      universal_fanatic
      Hey Chris,
      I remember seeing that video years and years ago, but didn't save it. I have since tried to find it again and it doesn't seem to exist online anymore :(
      May 18, 2017 at 8:46 PM
    2. Chris Moyer
      Chris Moyer
      Ugh, you're right I can't find it online. It's probably gone. But thanks for trying to find it! I was just wondering what it looked like with the lights on. I get it. Thanks, though for trying to find it. :(((
      May 20, 2017 at 7:25 PM
  3. RandJVs
    RandJVs
    Confused.....
  4. gbird
    gbird
    Counting down
  5. P@n!K_Sw1tC#
  6. Brian G.
    Brian G.
    Almost there...
  7. Journey_On
    Journey_On
    You all are going to love Volcano Bay. Orlando is so lucky to get such a nice water park!
  8. hishedale
    hishedale
    Jamming to some jams.
  9. Pete L
    Pete L
    Planning
  10. GadgetGuru
    GadgetGuru
    There's statuses now?
  11. CowMissing
    CowMissing
    Liking the new layout!
  12. UltimateUOR
    UltimateUOR
    Browsing the forums!
  13. Suka Vayne
    Suka Vayne
    EVIL NEVER GOES OUT OF FASHION
  14. ArchieAndrews
    ArchieAndrews Joe
    Hope you've been enjoying Persona 5 as much as I have. Not sure what your progress is, but what month are you in (or have you finished?)
    1. View previous comments...
    2. ArchieAndrews
      ArchieAndrews
      11/3 on my end. And yeah it really has, I like the cast in this game a lot as well. Very excited to see where everything ends up going. What's your opinion on the guns in the game?
      May 2, 2017
    3. Joe
      Joe
      guns are either useless or ok once you get the ability to start an encounter with a gun assault. also once you're done with Palace 6 poop gets REAL.
      May 2, 2017
    4. ArchieAndrews
      ArchieAndrews
      Yeah the only real things I've used them for are is starting a gun assault, targeting weaknesses and that's about it. Also good to hear, things are starting to feel like they're about to get crazy.
      May 3, 2017
  15. JEANYLASER
    JEANYLASER
    Epcot's biggest fan
  16. JEANYLASER
  17. Mr. EPCOT
    Mr. EPCOT Brian G.
    Dammit, that's what I was going to change my avatar to! Haha
    1. Brian G. likes this.
    2. Brian G.
      Brian G.
      Gotta be quicker than that.
      Mar 29, 2017
  18. WAJAS98
    WAJAS98 CowMissing
    Thanks for posting all these cool vids! You're two days in and already adding a lot to OU!
    1. CowMissing
      CowMissing
      Thank you for your kind words. Trying to share my knowledge and rare videos with the group.
      Mar 17, 2017
  19. CowMissing
    CowMissing
    Thank you all for your hospitality! OU is a fun place.
  20. Pixie Jules
    Pixie Jules
    Back to rise and shine early tomorrow morning and Student Teaching.